I would like to see a dialogue between, say maybe, the President's Diversity Task Force and the Rocket staff. The Rocket left out a big piece of the Justice Rally event last week, the LGBT piece, after going on at length about ALL other parts of the Rally. We know this is not the first time the Rocket has had issues. Is an ONGOING dialogue possible?
I was saddened by the social justice article in the Rocket. It blatantly left out the piece on LGBT injustice. This kind of oversight or ignorance has to stop on this campus!
I would like to see a dialogue between, say maybe, the President's Diversity Task Force and the Rocket staff. The Rocket left out a big piece of the Justice Rally event last week, the LGBT piece, after going on at length about ALL other parts of the Rally.
ReplyDeleteWe know this is not the first time the Rocket has had issues. Is an ONGOING dialogue possible?
I was saddened by the social justice article in the Rocket. It blatantly left out the piece on LGBT injustice. This kind of oversight or ignorance has to stop on this campus!
ReplyDelete